Thursday, May 29, 2008

Miracle Elixer

Once again thanks to this wonderful combo of drugs that my doc came up with in his research, my CA125 is down to 12 from almost 80 with just the first course of treatments. Today I received the first of the second course. This doc is one more of God's pieces placed in my life. I am learning to wait His placement of these individuals when they are needed and not press in my sense of timing. His provision is so perfect and puts my own attempts to shame.

The day was long and arduous but we made it and now I recuperate for the next few days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to hear your good news.  Hope your recuperation goes smoothly, that your condition continues to improve, and that your doctor's research may result in  the cure we have all been praying for.