Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sorry for the inconvenience

For all of you who regularly follow and comment on this blog, I am sorry for the inconvenience of needing to moderate all comments. Unfortunately there is an individual who has chosen to harrass myself and my friends through this venue. I began this blog as a means of consolidating intested friends, family, and other cancer survivors to share my journey with cancer.

This really is not the avenue to address the condition of my faith or heart or to direct unfounded accusations toward me. If someone knows me that personally I should hope they are brave enough to contact me and address their concerns privately rather than on a public forum under cover of anonymity. I am hoping the moderation will curtail further such activity.

No comments: