Saturday, November 24, 2007

Feeling Good

It's post Thanksgiving with turkey and stuffing still in the fridge. Lots of cranberries in chutney and jello, as well as a jar full off fresh fruit cup. Hmm. Pies are gone though along with other baked goods.

I'm feeling great. Am tackling some bigger projects and preparing to make the most of this week before yet another treatment on the 4th. By this time I am generally feeling well enough not to want to go back, but know that my going back is what makes me feel so good. I will begin a new treatment for a maintenance program in hopes to hold down the numbers with less toxicity. The doctor has yet to decide the schedule whether weekly, biweekly or gradually lengthening time between treatments.

Spent yesterday preparing a control journal re Flylady.com which contains all the necessary health, academic and misc information along with all necessary contacts, friends, family and professionals. All the personal info of the family in one journal. My family at your fingertips, so to speak. I hope it will be helpful. Well off to my next project. I hope everyone enjoyed a great holiday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's always great to hear of one coming through like you are.. Have a Great Holiday Season! ... April